cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly DTR conflicts

lode_couplez2
Explorer
0 Kudos

We tried to assemble a component but we always got the error: 2DTR conflicts. We found a conflict in the DTR and tried to correct it. We have now an extra item in the Assembly tab with this correction. However, we still get the same error when we try to Assemble the items.

How could we solve this problem? Is it posible to delete the erroneous item from the Assembly tab?

Kind regards,

Lode

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lode,

I currently have a similar problem. How did you find out which files cause the DTR conflicts?

Cheers,

Mark

lode_couplez2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Via the CMS - Transport Studio, I went to the DTR. In the repository browser I looked for the files which had been changed by our developer. Then click on the magnifier glass beside the file to get details. In the details you find the property 'Conflicts'. In case of a conflict you get some information there.

Cheers,

Lode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lode,

Can you please explain me the problem in detail..??

lode_couplez2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bunny,

At first I had one change request in the Assembly tab. I tried to assemble it but got the error 'DTR conflict'. We looked for the files that triggered this error (apparently two GIF files). Our developer fixed the conflict and we got a second change request with this fix. However when I try to assemble the change requests I still get the same error. I suppose we will get this error as long as the original change request is in the assembly tab.

Cheers,

Lode