cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap sd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

I need SAP SD latest material,please anybody tell me from where i can get the latest material,

and please tell me what is the passing score and exam code of sap sd

Thanks

Adam*

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adam,

You can find such info by yourself by going through the data found in the SAP Training and Certification site,

SAP Training and Certification Shop

This is the US site, you can also easily browse to a site that is nearer to your location.

SD information contained in the exam is contained in SAP online help.  Start with

Sales and Distribution (SD) - SAP Library

Prior to this post, you previously asked about the Exams for Basis, for MM, and for PP.  Now you are asking about the Exams for SD.

It is not clear what your career path is.  However, Here is a free bit of advice, even though you didn't ask for it. I can say that if you intend to be a consultant, the ability to effectively search for answers to your client's questions is extremely important.  Even though you received answers, and sources, for each of the above questions, you have evidently not been able to figure out how to answer such questions on your own; through diligent searching of freely available subject matter on the web.  This does not bode well if you intend to be a consultant.

Best Regards,

DB49