Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functional Questions related to Contact Person in ERP Vendor

subhronath_mukherjee
Participant
0 Kudos

All,

I have few questions related to ERP Vendor and Contact Person.

1. In MDG 6.1 when I create a Contact Person via New Person button I am seeing the ERP vendor sections within it. So my question is does a Contact person need to have a ERP Vendor Id too? I know for sure a Contact Person will have its own BP id and Contact Person Id but is it required that it will have a ERP Vendor Id too?

2. Inside ERP Vendor when I assign a Contact person in Relationships section I provide a relationship as "has contact person". When it is saved correctly then the ERP Vendor shows the Contact person assigned and if I click on the Contact person Id there it opens up the details of the Contact person. I hope this is working as per expectation.

3. When I am replicating to other ECC systems if I replicate the Vendor with a Contact person assigned correctly does it automatically replicates the Contact person or I need to do any additional changes like defining a Message Type as CREMAS/ADRMAS does not have Contact person within.

4. Does Contact Person also needs to be replicated individually like ERP Vendor ?

5. For Creating a Contact Person is ERP Vendor section necessary? I want to remove the ERP Vendor section and Create the Contact Person. Then in the relationship section of Contact person I want to assign the ERP Vendor Id as "Is contact Person of" relationship.

6. Is there any known issue with Contact Person working in MDG 6.1 or notes which I need to apply?

I would love to get the answers quickly or atleast any documentation on these.

Thanks,

Subhronath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you solve the contact person scenario??

Regards!!