cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vendor evaluation criteria rejects/complaints

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured the vendor evaluation to look at the rejection/complaints sub criteria with the scoring method as 8 = Automatic Determ. from Quality Stat.: Quality Notification. The first time I create a notification, the score drops from 100 straight to 1. Then later no matter how many notifications I create and close with external or internal origin, the score remains at 1. How do I change the score ?

Also is it mandatory to use the Q2/F2 notifications types for vendor evaluation.? What if I create my own Z notification type with origin Q2 ? Will vendor eval still work ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It dosen't matter with the stdn or customized notification type. only thing is that you need to define the customized notification type and other settings which is mandatory for vendor evaluation.

You need to define the Nonconformity cost for vendor evaluation against the notification type.

And also check the basic settings in Vendor evaluation in MM config.

Please refer my doc "Vendor Evaluation".

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

I am aware of all these settings and have gone thru your document as well. However if you read my post carefully you will see what I am actually asking.

"I have configured the vendor evaluation to look at the rejection/complaints sub criteria with the scoring method as 8 = Automatic Determ. from Quality Stat.: Quality Notification. The first time I create a notification, the score drops from 100 straight to 1. Then later no matter how many notifications I create and close with external or internal origin, the score remains at 1. How do I change the score ? "

My question is...how do I show all the notificaitons of type external origin when I run my ME63 report ? Right now no matter how many notifications I create and assign the the external origin, they dont show up in ME63.

Thanks

Answers (0)