cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear all how can i monitor CCBPM, in detail will you explain me with an example (3file to xi to file )

0 Kudos

Dear all how can i monitor CCBPM, in detail will you explain me with an example (3file  to xi to file ),with screen shorts

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through below link for step by step for your requirement.(Merging of multiple files coming from different file servers/systems into the SAP PI system and send the single output file to the receiver system using ccBPM.)

I have worked on tons of ccBPM scenario's.Effectively designing the BPM scenarios makes our life happy when comes to error handling .Follow the below best practices .

Here is the effective way of designing BPM scenario's in general  for quick error handling.

1)Put all steps in BPM under block.

2)Keep exception branches for all steps(Send,Transformation,Receiver...) .If yours is synchronous scenario with BPM ,then in exception branch for send step execute the mapping and put send step beside to notify the same to sender for any exceptions.

3)For BPM alerts if you want to add field values from payload to display in alert mail then use "Alert category" in BPM/control step.

4)Try to put dedicated exception branches to pin point the error as quickly as possible.

For any BPM error quickly go to SXMB_MONI and click on PE tab which is present at right side of the log ,you can see workflow showing the flow of message in BPM ,You can easily pin point the problem .(prerequisite is effective BPM design as above said)

Regards

Venkat

Answers (0)