cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting with SAP fiori & SAP screen personas ...

aayushaggarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Actually i had a requirement from the client and want to start with SAP personas, can anyone tell me how to get started with it,

i saw a lot of links on net but most of them were telling me only benefits of SAP personas. The thing i needed was Tutorials to start with SAP personas means how to start SAP personas, what is the transaction for this, etc.

Please Help ....

Thanks & Regards,

Aayush Aggarwal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aayush,

Personas is an add-on that needs to be downloaded from Service market place and installed on your system. For system pre-requisites, please refer to master and configuration guides at

SAP Screen Personas 2.0 – SAP Help Portal Page

You can refer to application help on usage:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_personas200_silverlight/helpdata/en/33/30f15101d9445ee10000000a423f68/fr...

cheers

Chinthan

aayushaggarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Chinthan,

We have installed the SAP Personas Add ons in our ECC, please tell me now how can i open the sap personas initial screen, is there any tcodes for the same ??

Regards,

Aayush

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aayush,

Please refer to configuration guide on the configurations to be done and then you can launch Personas using MAINAPP service from SICF.

Regards

Chinthan

aayushaggarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chinthan,

Can you please tell where can i find the configuration guide and the path of the MAINAPP service in SICF??

Regards,

Aayush Aggarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should find everything you need here: SAP Screen Personas 2.0 – SAP Help Portal Page

Steve.

aayushaggarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

ok thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

aayushaggarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am trying to open the mainapp, i am getting the below screen error,

Can anyone tell me what is wrong ???

Regards,

Aayush

Mohanraj
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to SAP note 1964257 (Cumulative patch release for the SAP Screen Personas Release 1.0/ Release 2.0) and apply all relevant patches. This should solve your issue.

Regards,

Mohan

former_member216146
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Aayush,

my advice for more detailed information is to look on this document.

There you can find an overview and many links to other documents with good "How-To" explanations.

Regards,

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

There's a lot of information here in the SAPgui space about Personas, including links to installation and configuration information. Start reading the blogs and documents here and then ask specific questions when you have them.

Steve.