SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer posting during invoicing

former_member316563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please refer the spreadsheet enclosed for your reference. I would like to add that we are using India localization in our project.

Issues:

• During Invoice posting the system is forcing us to maintain GL account determination for main transaction 0250
  • In case Late payment charges in previous invoice is paid/cleared – no issues (Inv # :9100001584 Doc#: 10000002837 Dt:05-08-2013 Amount: 9.53)
  • In case Late payment charges in previous invoice is open then system automatically clears the past late payment charge using main/sub 0620/0010 and posts the same as Rec. Transf. Posting Invoicing using main transaction 0250/0020.

Is there any way to stop this as its unnecessarily creating additional line items. Please advise.

Thanks & Regards

Satyajeet Ghosh

1 REPLY 1

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajeet,

Please refer to the below responses-

(A) Main Transaction 0250- I think you have to maintain the relevant entries in EK01 and EK02.

Please refer to the below link which also discusses the same issue

(B) Rec.Transfer posting during invoicing- I think you are calculating the late payment charges for the Overdue items during invoicing with the following configuration in place-

IMG-->SAP Utilities-->Invoicing-->Invoice Processing--->Define Control for Additional Invoicing Functions

If that's the scenario, then check event R418.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan