Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping not getting Activated

former_member331856
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have done a simple Message Mapping. I am unable to Activate it. The same screen is visible and it is stucked up. When i closed the ESR and again i am trying to activate Message Mapping it is showing the same screen. Even i chekced the Lock overview in Administration tab nothing is locked on my name. Please check the screenshot in the attachment and do the needful.

Regards,

GIRIDHAR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar,

I think I have seen this issue. Speak to your Basis team and ask them to check all JMS related services involved in activation. this is related to one of the JMS services stopped or inactive.

You can also try restarting Java. I don't think it is a local machine issue. Does it work for anyone else?

Ambrish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar,

Did you get any change list activation error ? after reopen of ESR also , Message mapping is under your change list only ?

Thanks

Hari.

former_member331856
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Message Mapping is under Change List only. No Errors found. When i am trying to Activate it is showing the screen Activating Change List in Standard Change List. But Data Type and Message Type are getting Activated.

Regards,

GIRIDHAR

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Giridhar,

Well that's strange . Data type and mapping were activated but objects are reflecting under change list ? what is current version of JRE on your local system ? If it's JRE 7 , uninstall and try with JRE 6.

Thanks

Hari.