cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Fill up delivery in VF04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We have a lot many consignment delivery documents appearing in VF04. Item category is KBN and is marked billing relevance as "J". Is there any way to avoid consignment order delivery documents appearing in VF04.

Also for a temporary workaround please suggest how do i mark the billing status and Transportation status as complete in the delivery. ( PFA)

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check what is the status of Goods Issue status for that delivery.  If it is blank or "C", then that delivery would be stored in VKDFS Table which is a standard functionality.  As a work around solution, you can execute VL_Complete to change the status accordingly so that it won't appear in VF04

G. Lakshmipathi

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

consignment billing document type exclude at VF04 selection level , then system shows the consignment deliveries

Also for a temporary workaround please suggest how do i mark the billing status and Transportation status as complete in the delivery. ( PFA)

pl clarify above issue.

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, I would like to set the delivery as complete, meaning mark all the Status in delivery to 'C'

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute VL_Complete

G. Lakshmipathi