Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM ready to import and chunk error

carlos_peria
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear MDM Experts,

I am using import server to extract master data to MDM Data Manager, but after one true exception all the files keep going to the Exception folder.

Wento to the log and I get the following error

[MDS=32@MDMPRDSERVER Repository=SRM_MDM_CATALOG ClientSystem=SRM Port=_MDMSupplierListTransmission]: ImportTask: Task finished.  Chunk size/parallel[2000/40]

When I process them to the import manager through Port --> Exception folder, there are not really any exceptions, I go to Import Status tab and all of them are "ready to Import".

Any idea how to fix that?

Thanks for your help,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

carlos_peria
Explorer
0 Kudos

I dont know why.. but it was solved by some magik restarting the MDM server.

Many thanks for your help

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190061
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you connect to IM through Port, the ports will visible only when there are files in the exception folder.

Well you saying when you connect to IM it says Ready to Import..and check there might be files residing @ Import Exceptions.

Also MDM will generate a XML file which sits in Exception folder which is a root of all Exceptions, kindly remove that file too, to make the ports active.

Also check in console for the status under a perticular port, it should say empty.

Regards,

Girish

carlos_peria
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Girish,

Thanks for your advice!

The port shows empty status.

No files in Exception folder

Next time I will check the error on the xml placed.. perhaps I can obtain some clue about the error.

Cheers