cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic batch determination in MTO causing delivery split

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are doing a MTO scenario and performing  the automatic batch determination on deliveries, so whenever a Make to order was placed for 2 or more lines items and stock was created for those products and assigned against sales order stock(Special stock E)  in MMBE.

whenever a delivery is created for this kind of orders only first line of sales order is created and other line is automaticaly removed and error log says( Only O ea of material available. The item with 0 ea will be deleted.)

So if I save this delivery and created an another delivery for same order , the second line item would create another delivery and so on.

This is only happening when I turn on automatic batch determination in delivery for MTO orders only If I remove automatic batch determination the delivery would create a complete one where we can put in batches manually and process  and coming to  MTS order automatic batch determination is working fine.

Is there anything where automatic batch determiantion could fine available quantity when its under special stock ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Santosh,

When stock is being posted against sales order and used special stock indicator "E" , Check what storage location used for maintaining stock and check the storage location determination ,shipping point used for to determine storage location.

Check storage location used for maintain the stock and used same shipping point to determine storage location both should be identical.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ally,

Both storage location used and storage location determined are identical , and storage location is getting determined correctly in deleveries.I can process full deliveries with manual entry of batches, only automatic is giving me split deliveries.

Regards

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Could you please check whether the availability for the specific batch and in the special stock of the other line item except the first ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The stock is available for all the products against sales order stock. I can even process the full delivery with entry of manual batch. The only  problem with automatic batch determiantion is that I need to create split deliveries based on number of line items in sales order. so automatic batch determination works here only one line item and error log says no availability of other line items even though we have stock.