cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If i don't have Lumira installed in my computer

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there a way to see a Lumira's visualization? How?

If I wanted to see it from a Mobile device should I install Lumira in it? or is it enough with having SAP BI Mobile installed in it?

Please share the right steps to achieve this, I can't find anything clear on the web.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can access the Lumira visualization from Mobile BI - you don't need to install Lumira on the mobile device.

You can also access Lumira from the cloud at SAP Lumira? Cloud using Safari without installing Mobile BI

See

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erika,

You can't actually install Lumira on a mobile device. The SAP Lumira Cloud lets you access your Lumira Cloud account from your mobile devices internet browser (Safari is supported, and Chrome seems to work). Just go to the Lumira Cloud Landing page and either log-in to, or sign up for your free account with 1GB of free cloud storage. Once logged in or signed up, you can access all of your Lumira Desktop content on your mobile device. As mentioned, you can also access your Lumira desktop contents from the Business Objects Mobile BI application (available through the iTunes store) and view them through that.

If you need additional help with this, please call us at 1-855-588-6472 for free support on this.

The Lumira Expert Team