cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Code for Scrambling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How/where can I define the custom code for scrambling?

The SAP Scrambling guide does not give any details where I can define these, it only gives code examples

I did find transaction codes CNVMBTTWB and CNV_MBT_RULES but these are not working (kicking me out the transaction as soon as I try to create something). And these are TDMS 3.0 related.

Anyone an idea how to do this? Is there a guide for TDMS 4 somewhere? Didn't found it so far.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I still got issues with the custom code for scrambling.

Has anyone a good document about this and please do not refer to the SAP ones since for me they are not helpful in this case.

I have created the custom program but when I test it via the scrambling rule, I receive a 'NULL' error (which is strange)

Also, if I execute my scrambling flow, it gets stuck in phase 'Preparations for data scrambling' with error FORM xxxxx does not exist.

The form was created in the Control system.

What am I missing here?

Cheers,

Johnny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johnny,

Are the relevant Includes included in the Rule definition? Can you please check?

Thanks and Regards,

Nirupamaa.

amit_sharma36
Participant
0 Kudos

Johny,

You can check help portal content for TDMS 4.0 using following link:

SAP Test Data Migration Server 4.0 – SAP Help Portal Page

there are many how to guides are present. you can refer to scrambling guide.

You can open scrambling guide directly using following link and refer to section number 4:

https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001109312011E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

thanks for the info. The scrambling guide has changed in the mean time (your link vs my version) and I was missing the example part.

Cheers,

Johnny