cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS Deployment Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are implemeting a NWBPM process for the first time and we followed the below link:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/307336b8-098c-2d10-be9c-d41ae345f...

We added the PO server through management console too.

But during deploying the process,we got errors.

[Error ]: [#0]: Deployment Exception during deployment phase [DeploymentException], cause=[ASJ.dpl_dc.001085 Operation [deploy] of [demo.sap.com_dc_XXXX] failed]

SAP PO version is 7.31 EPH 1 SP 8, while that of NWDS is 7.31 EPH 1 SP 10

Can you please let me know:
-Is it version incompatibility?
-Is it relevant to admin rights or something? Also the admin rights, if any?

Also possibly the steps to integrate SAP PO with NWDS

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Atreyee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should have pasted complete error description.

Anyway, i think the error message is because the NWDS version which you are using is not the same as that of ur Server. Install NWDS 7.31 SP 10 and then build and deploy BPM.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I have installed the NWDS 7.31 SP 10 only and it is not working. The versions of SAP PO and NWDS are same. Just the SP is different. I have gone through few links, it was mentioned the SP of NWDS can be equal to or higher than the SP of PO. Can the difference in the SP cause such  error? Or is there some steps I am missing while integrating with PO?

Also find the screenshot of the error log.

Regards,

Atreyee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have mistyped the SP version.

As stated previously, NWDS version should be same as that of ur PI i.e. NWDS 7.31 EPH 1 SP 8

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I will try that. But not really sure if it will work.

But I wanted to know by any chance if I am missing any step while integrating with PO? Can you suggest any link related to the step while integrating PO with NWDS?

Regards,

Atreyee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Cross check ur configs

BTW, i hope u have provided ur PO system details under SAP AS Java (windows -> Preference)??

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

All the details were provided. we are able to successfully deploy now. We just needed to work with equal or lower version of NWDS. In the version, we need to take care that the SP and PAT of the NWDS is not higher than than of SAP PO.

Ex- If the version of your PO is 7.31 SP 08 PAT 0000

You cannot deploy SAP PO server with 7.31 SP 09 PAT 0000 nor 7.31 SP 08 PAT 0013.

You have to consider 7.31 SP 08 PAT 0000 or less than that.

Thanks and Regards,

Atreyee Chandra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your help. The error is resolved. It was due to Higher version of NWDS (version including SP and PAT needs to be considered).

On checking the stack throughly I came up with the error:

"The given process model was built with a NWDS or development track of a higher version than the target runtime. Revision number of built process model: 4.4. Revision number of process runtime: 4.3. Please refer to SAP note 1600131 for details......"

One thing learnt:- First thing you need to check is the exact version of SAP PO including the Service Pack and Patch Level.

You can check this from:

1. Directly through the URL::   http://<host>:<port>/sap/monitoring/SystemInfo

2. From http://<server>:<port>/ -> System Information -> Component Information

The NWDS should be either less than or equal to the version of SAP PO. You need to check all the details including Service Pack and Patch level.

*** In our case, although the SAP PO and NWDS are of same version i.e 7.31. But the higher SP and PAT of the NWDS was giving the error.

Regards,

Atreyee

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

>> -Is it version incompatibility? No.

Its recommended to use higher sp of the nwds.

br, avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Then what could be the possible reason for throwing the Deployment Exception while deploying? Am I missing some steps while integrating PO and NWDS. Can you please share a link with steps of integrating SAP PO and NWDS.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Atreyee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

I have checked throughly. Higher SP as well as PAT of NWDS cannot be deployed on the PO server.

Thanks and Regards,

Atreyee