cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SSO between Microsoft AD and SAP R/3 GUI&WebGui

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

We are looking in to implementing SSO between Mircosoft AD and our SAP CRM ABAP 7.0.

We have users both logging in through SAP Gui and also the web gui.

Found there a multiple options for achieving SSO:

1) SNC

2) X.509 cerfificate

3) Kerberos

I would like to go with X.509 certificate , and have already implemented the SAPCRYPTOLIB 5.5.5. Now am trying to download the "SAP NW Single Sign on 2.0" for installing the Secure Login Library SSL. And when i looked at PAM the required product versions are only:

1. SAP EHP1 for SAP NW 7.3

2. SAP NW 7.3

3. SAP NW 7.4

4. SAP NW CE 7.2

So I went back and looked at PAM for SAP NW SINGLE SIGN ON 1.0 required product versions and I only see the below:

1. SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.3
2. SAP NETWEAVER 7.3
3. SAP NETWEAVER CE 7.2

Our version of SAP is CRM ABAP 7.0, so I am not sure how/which version of Single Sign on I have to use.

Can someone please advise.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

guilherme_deoliveira
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Siri,

Firstly, please notice that you've looked the supportability for the JAVA/WEB stack. For the ABAP scenarios, the NWSSO releases 1.0 and 2.0 supports CRM 7.0. You can see that in the attached document from the product in PAM.

Regarding not finding the product itself in the marketplace, please refer to SAP Note 1876552.

Best Regards,
Guilherme de Oliveira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guilherme,

I don't see the attachment doc from PAM. Could you kindly resend it.

Also I have attached the screenshot from PAM -> SAP NW Single Sign on 2.0 ->General Information ->Related Product versions.

This is where I cant find SAP CRM 7.0. Not sure I am looking in the wrong place.

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Siri,

Please find under these two links: Product Availability Matrix: SAP SSO 2.0 | SAP SSO 1.0

Best regards,

Donka Dimitrova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Donka for the information!

Looks like NW SSO 2.0 is supported for AIX 7.1 SAP ABAP CRM 7.0.

But we also have users logging in to ABAP CRM 7.0 via HTTP Web dispatcher.

And the PAM does not mention if NWSSO 2.0 is supported for X.509 method for web gui users logging in via HTTP.

Also if we decide to go with SSO 2.0 and I manually Install the COMMONCRYPTOLIB 8 instead of the SAPCRYPTOLIB 5.5.5, I should be able to use the Secure Login Library files that come with the SSO 2.0 right?

Here's our current Kernel version:

kernel make variant           720_REL, 64 BIT AIX, UNICODE , Patch number 500

Thanks!

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Siri,

Yes, the scenario with Web GUI Client requires SSL for the SSO implementation with certificates.

You can install manyally the ComonCryptoLib but you have to make sure your company has the license for the SAP NetWeaver Single Sign-On product.

Best regards,

Donka Dimitrova

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also the Secure Login Implementation Guide for SAP NW SSO says the Secure Login Library can be downloaded from this area in the support portal and I couldn't find SSO 2.0 under SAP NW and complementary products.

Software Downloads -> Support Package and Patches -> Browse our Download Catalog -> SAP NetWeaver and complementary products -> SAP NetWeaver Single Sign-On -> SAP NetWeaver Single Sign-On 2.0 -> Comprised Software Component Versions -> Secure Login Library 2.0