Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong business systems are displayed

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i have met a problem in XI/PI. We are using XI/PI 7.11 (dual stack) und one SLD for test- and product-systems. The SLD runs on SAP Solution Manager System (7.10). On XI test-system i have tried to add another business systeme in integration builder for a scenario. But only the business systems for product system are listed. And in XI product-system only the business systemes for test system are listed. Could someone telle, what is that problem and how to fix that? thx.

best regards,

Fanglin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

Clear SLD data cache and check again

Also cross check , business system in test SLD was saved properly or not .

Thanks

Hari.

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

thx for your tipps. I have cleared the cache. But the problem is still there.

best regards,

Fanglin

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

Does your Development systems pointing to correct integration engine (SLD-> Business Systems -> your business system -> Integration tab)? Can you provide SLD screen shot of Integration tab of your business system .

I think , your test systems are pointing to production integration engine and production systems to Acceptance/Development Integration engine.

Thanks

Hari.

fanglin_ye
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

i have tried to sign in SLD (web application), but i got the following error:

how can I fix at first the problem? thx.

best regards,

Fanglin

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Fanglin,

I believe you are trying to open SLD (http://host:port/sld) ? do you have all required authorization to access SLD ?

Thanks

Hari.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fanglin,

You have an independent SLDs for each system or centralized?

If independent, might be an issue with transport targets.

The BS for test system should exists in Test system SLD and the transport target for Dev BS should be Test BS in Dev SLD.

Hope it helps!

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, once you have imported the business system created for test environment, then you can not see it anymore. It will show all the business systems available in SLD except the ones you have imported. You can try doing this. create a new business system in test group and check. it will be visible for you to import. once imported you cannot see it in test environment.

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Tell basis team to do cache refresh, also check in SLD.

Regards,

Manigandan