Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Type LEIH - LEER

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a empty drum scenario, which goes with finish material, finish material is stock able and valuated, but empty material is only stock able having no value.

System explode the BOM at sales order level. With main and sub material, sub material is a empty material.

But when I create sales order system give error message and "VPRS is missing, as the pricing procedure this condition type for the finish material.

Item category for LEIH material type system determine TANN, but I don't know why system is asking for VPRS.

Please provide the possible solution.

Regards,

Imran khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why you used LEIH here--- when this was just used for packing(suppose to use VERP)

Also you are trying to show this as BOM item..(may be used ERLA/LUMF as Item category group)

Normally for item category for sub items will be TAE or TAN--why are you checking with TANN--determine cost field??(what was the item category of your sub-item at sales order)

Pl update..

Phanikumar

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

sub item category is TAL, which is asking for VPRS is missing.

Regards,

Imran khan

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you checked all for TAL, as suggested by Our respected senior members Lakshmipathi,Vemuri...

Update...

Note: never give one line answers. add your actions too as suggested by members...

Phanikumar

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

No, system asking about error, VPRS is missing...

I believe its because of pricing procedure. in pricing procedure its mark as mandatory, that's why system asking this message.

Hope this will be the factor.

Regards,

Imran Khan

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Imran,

Try to Uncheck DETERMINE COST field from item category VOV7

since TANN is standard, you may have to create a new item category and assign it in item category determination

In the New Item category try uncheck DETERMINE COST and revert

regards,

santosh

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

I have uncheck the determine cost check for item category TANN, but system still giving me the same error.

Cost VPRS is missing.

Looking for your feedback in this regard.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming that after the suggestion given you made configuration change, you have to try with a new document.  Existing documents wont work.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Lakshmopathi,

I am testing the same on new document, but it cant working... System shows the contion tab page on item level, and present all the other condition as well plus give error against VPRS condition type.

Looking for gurus response.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that in OMS2, for that material type, check box "Value Update" is not ticked.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

I have check it, it was not mark, check is blank.

Regards,

Imran Khan