cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get dependencies assigned to Variant Configuration characteistics from program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to get the details of the dependencies assigned to VC characteristics from ABAP program.

Is there any function module/BAPI to get the dependency details?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramkumar,

When you have the CABN-KNOBJ for the characteristic, you can use the function module  CUKD_KNOWLEDGE_DEFINITION to find all dependencies that are allocated to this characteristic. The CABN-KNOBJ must be entered in the import-field ALLOCATION_NUMBER, the dependencies are then in the table RESULTING_DEPENDENCIES.

Best regards,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Thank you so much.. It is working fine.

My Actual Requirement is need to pull those conditions specified in the dependencies because I am designing UI interface where we need to check this conditions.

Is it possible to pull those conditions using this Dependencies? Is any BAPI/FM is there?

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

When you display the syntax of a dependency in the CU03, the syntax is read from the table CUKN in the form CUKDX_GET_KNTAB (Include LCUKDF5Q). The relevant select is

SELECT * FROM CUKN INTO TABLE CUKN_TMP_TAB

WHERE    KNNUM = KNNUM

AND DATUV <= DATE

ORDER BY DATUV DESCENDING adzhl descending KNCNT ASCENDING."1550879

In the column KNBLK of the table CUKN_TMP_TAB you can find the syntax of the dependency  (including the line number). Waybe you can use a similar construction in a custom program.

So you basically only need to know the CUKB-KNNUM of the dependencies that are attached to the characteristic. You can find these more easily by entering the KNOBJ from the CABN of the  characteristic in the table CUOB. The function module CUKD_KNOWLEDGE_DEFINITION is actually not necessary for that.

Best regards,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

It is working fine..

Thank you very much for your help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

I want to use the price of each Characteristics value.

Do we have any BAPI/FM to pull the price value of all characterstics value?.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

I want to use the price of each Characteristics value.

Do we have any BAPI/FM to pull the price value of all characterstics value?.

Thanks,

Ram

Answers (0)