Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculated view with input parameters

tiago_queiroga
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello there.

I've created a calculated view with input parameters, which I am going to call  it  'VIEW_A'.

This view has been working just fine.

But now I have to create another calculated view and import the last one(VIEW_A) in a projection.

But I got a error when trying to see the data content. 

It says :

Error: SAP DBTech JDBC: [2048]: column store error: search table error:  [6968] Evaluator: syntax error in expression string;expected TK_ID,parsing '"DT_DOC_MES_ANO" >= [here]and "DT_DOC_MES_ANO" <='

At the 'Problems' panel it says the all the input parameters are unmapped.

What Am I doing wrong?  Sorry but I am kind new at SAP world.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200930
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, you have not mapped input parameters properly. Please do following steps to map input parameter from VIEW_2 to VIEW_1

• Go to semantic layer of VIEW_2
  • Click on "Parameter/Variable" tab which is last tab
  • search for following icon.
  • select "Views for Value help for variable/input parameters"
  • Map the IP with current view.

I hope, this will help you.

Regards,

Vikram

0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/message/15489475Hello Tiago,

Could you please let me know if you're able to resolve your issue, I'm getting the similar error when I'm passing alpha numeric values as parameter via my SP.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Regards,

Sathish

SergioG_TX
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi tiago were you able to solve this issue ?

SergioG_TX
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

tiago I was able to solve my issue by using the correct number of single quotes around the input values in each input parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sergio,

I am getting the same issue, Achully i have a HANA view with input param (multivalue).

Now :-Created a BO universes in IDT with the below sentax.

select *

FROM

"_SYS_BIC"."aro.sap.am.002/CA_RO_SO7" 

(

'PLACEHOLDER' = ('$$IP_DT1$$', '20150101'),

'PLACEHOLDER' = ('$$IP_DT2$$', '20150101'),

'PLACEHOLDER' = ('$$IP_YYCUSTSBU$$','@Prompt('IP_YYCUSTSBU','K',{ 'ATR','BGA' },multi,constrained,non-persistent,,,User:3)')

)

while validation Getting the below error:

SAP DBTech JDBC: [2048]: column store error: search table error:  [6968] Evaluator: syntax error in expression string;expected TK_RPAREN,parsing 'in("YYCUSTSBU",(ATR[here],BGA))'.

If the above is reloved then will use this Univeres as source for SAP Desing studio.

Appriciated you have share your salotion it little urgetn

SergioG_TX
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi abhishek, I am using my calculation view directly from HANA and calling it from a stored procedure within HANA. my issue which seems similar to yours was due to the single quotes around the input params - I didn't have any @prompts so mine was direct call. make sure your input param is wrapped with 1 single quote at the beginning and end... and if you have multiple values such as in my case, you need to have 2 single quotes in between values and comma such as 'value1'',''value2'  this is how I solved my problem - again.. I didn't have a @prompt or universe. hope this helps