cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Capacity Levelling Buckets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

My question is relatively simple and I have been surprised not to find the answer myself with Google searches but:

If I had a capacity overload at week10 (for example) and my key settings are:  Heuristics levelling, backwards then forwards..would it only look to move into week 9, then if not possible week 11? or will it look at week 9, then week 8, then week 7 etc..

Is there a way to control the extent at how far 'backwards and forwards it looks? If there is no control is it feasible that a overload in week 100 could be moved to week 4 (assuming al the other master data and settings allow this and its the first spare space)

S SB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajayprakash
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

During backward scheduling the orders are moved from the availability date into the past (until today's date at the latest, minus the defined horizons).

You can control the period by maintaining the "from date" and "to date" of the planning horizon.

You can find the option in transaction /n/sapapo/snp05.

Let me know if you have any other query.

Cheers

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.. as I expected. It would be nice to say "level the full horizon, but limit each order moment to +- 3 weeks of the original plan." If it can't fit it in, then leave it alone.

Answers (0)