cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can SAP CRM system point to different PI systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We have a scenario where we need to point our CRM system to multiple PI systems. Currently we are running around 100+ interfaces in our current setup i.e. CRM(A) and PI(A) systems. Can we point our CRM system to other PI system withiout having any impact to currently developed interfaces? Can we run both the interfaces in CRM point to PI (A) and PI (B).

What are all the configurations we need to do in CRM to make it point to PI(A) and PI(B). How will SPROXY tcode will look like if I point to both the ESRs.

Please suggest...Thank You.

Current Setup:

CRM (A) -->PI (A) -->3rd Parties.

Additional Requirement:

CRM (A) -->PI (A) -->3rd Parties and

CRM (A) -->PI (B) -->3rd Parties.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Achuth,

PFB the link which can help you to connect to systems.

http://scn.sap.com/people/sandro.garofano2/blog/2009/09/02/connect-sap-application-system-to-multipl...

but Sproxy will show only one ESR object at a time.

Hope this helps.

thanks and regards,

Praveen T

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Achuth,

Yes it's possible. Check the below links

http://scn.sap.com/people/r.tiesma/blog/2010/10/25/connecting-sap-proxy-framework-to-multiple-sap-xi...

Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I'm not wrong, you can only point a SAP back end system to just 1 ESR.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sannen

Yes, I have realised this. We can point to only 1 ESR. I am just checking if there are any other possibilities to intergrate CRM with multiple PI systems. I can think of triggering IDocs from CRM system or RFC calls.

Are there any other possibilities...Please advice.

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For IDOCS, it's a different thing. You can point to different PI systems using the correct partner profiles, RFC connections and ports.

When you use ABAP proxies, you have a 1:1 relationship between your SAP back end system and the SAP PI system.

Kind regards,

Dimitri