cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUERY RELATED WITH SAP HR CERTIFICATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I like to do the SAP HR training . Myself MBA, working in manufacturing company having over 04 years of experience. As i am not into any IT related company nor having any prior experience or course related with computers, So, would be relevant enough for me to go for ILT from institute, and if yes, then would I be able to get job offer right after completion of course in MNC/ IT industry with good enough package though i know in starting i wont be able to get jobs with high package, but I dont have any idea about the placement criteria of MNC's for SAP HR candidates.

Also, kindly suggest me right institute for SAP HR training and which provide good placement in Delhi/ NCR region.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

as you are having 4+ yrs. of experiences, having a knowlwdge in SAP HR will be an added advantage for you, but can you please tell me about your experties, because in HR there are many streams like Payroll, Recruitment, Compliance , PMS, etc.

As it will be more accurate explanation if you can provide these information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am into recruitment...!

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok,

as you are in recruitment i think it will not have anything that can be linked with SAP directly (excluding MIS work). Most of the things are related to Infotype in SAP HR .

See, one thing i wnats to clear you that not even a authorised training Center will gurantees a job for you, as you have enough experience in recruitment, don't get worried , because its an added advantages for you, if you will have SAP HR module knowledge.

As i am at Noida , so i will suggest you to take training from any SAP authorised training Center, some of them  are SIEMENS, ATOS etc.

For the list of SAP authorised training Center near you, you can search on Google.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjeev,

Thanks for your kind reply and useful information, but one thing i like to ask, as my past experience is of recruitment, and after my course in SAP HR module, would i be treated as fresher, or my past experience would also be considered during my placement. and what would be my minimum salary range .

Also, what is the future prospevts of SAP HR candidates in HR? do they get growth as compared to other one's or we have to compete with B.Tech/ MCA candidates?  

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

as you are itself remains a recruiter so i think you better knows what will be there, but as far as i concern you will be considered as an experienced professional having exposure to SAP, not it depends on the IT Company at some extent that they will take it as a fresher, but anyhow your experience will get counted.

When it comes to get Salary, you can get a handsome salary if they will consider you along with your experience, but literally saying some points.

1. As most of the IT companies has started outsourcing its recruitment process, so he will not take you as you have recruitment process knowledge           (means generally they have already excluded recruitment to other firms) .

2. HR process in SAP involves process of recruitment, appraisals , payroll management and more generally process of PMS.

3. As job in Hr are always limited, as they are mainly hired through Campus drives, so little openings as a whole.

So, what i will suggest you to take the help of your contacts in getting a job when you complete SAP  HR module, if you are not getting a good job in SAP HR in IT company, then you can look into non-it companies, because in non-it companies you will get more time to learn as there are no strict deadlines, as moving towards any new technology becomes handy in early days, so you can work for one more years in any non-it companies, where you clear all your doughts in SAP HR  module, then if you will move towards an IT company, it will become more fruitful to you.

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

when it comes to its future perspective, please understand that it will have great future, and when it comes to have competition with others, yes you will get competition with others, but as you are in the same domain so you will have more advantages with respect to your fellow competitors.

Now, i wants to know one thing....can you please tell me the reason behind looking for IT Companies, its because of 5 days working schedule or something else.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ya, actually i am more inclined for IT companies, as myself Pharma graduate so like to start my career in Pharma Kpo like Kinapse, Accenture , Tcs, secondly, IT industry has more growth, job prospects, and package as compared to other one.

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

nice to see your goals, as i told you should take proper training in SAP HR, then talk to all your contacts at Linkedin or other places, it will provide you more exposure in getting a job at any Top notch IT company.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually two more things i like to ask...

1. As you recommended two institutes of Delhi..Siemens, Atos, but as i read some discussions posted earlier , trainers available at ATOS, Delhi are not capable enough to impart one month training , is it really like so? as i am looking for a good training sessions as my background is not computers....! Also, would I find difficulty in finding the job in Delhi in SAP HR as compared to other cities like Mumbai...

2. Would you recommend me to do some other basic computer courses before stating with SAP, as in one month if I wont be able to grasp the things and the things would go in waste.

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

as you are working as an HR , so you should be familiar with Computers, but anyhow if its not so, then it is a mandatory skills, listen the cost of training at SAP Authorised training Centers are too much, now when it comes to have Computer knowledge, you must have sound knowledge so that you should work efficiently, but its not related to get training because in training you have to work and implement at training center, so trainer will guide you, but for better understandings you must practice at home

that time you will need enhanced computer skills.

Don't compare Jobs at Delhi with that of Mumbai, both places has plenty of jobs, if you will search on any good job portal you will get many openings for SAP HR, but one more thing is that they prefer those candidates having abap + hr knowledge (where abap is a coding stream in sap).

What i will recommend is to visit any SAP authorised training center near you, talk to the councellor there about your pointsm, and then judge yourelf what to do, one thing that i wants to clear that if you are looking for a good future ahead, you must have hands on in Computers.

Need any more clarifications, please revert.