Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Document creation in SYCLO Inventory Manager 3.2

former_member199619
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to SYCLO world.  We are using SYCLO Inventory Manager 3.2. We are having an issue with it. The issue is when we are making any transfers, issues etc, in backend it is creating one Material Document per one Material Item. Is it a known issue?

Is it possible to change the standard behavior? If yes, please let me know the steps to achieve one Material Document for multiple Material Items.

Thanks in advance.

Shyam

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member199619
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason/Bill,

Please provide me some hints.

--Shyam

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Shyam,

That is the default and expected behavior.  I believe other customers have done configuration work to put multiple items into on material document but it does require additional configuration work.

--Bill

former_member199619
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Bill.

Can you please let me know what are the configuration steps we have to follow to create one Material Document for multiple Material Items.

For your information, we are using Windows CE device for SYCLO IM 3.2.

--Shyam

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Shyam,

That would not be a simple configuration change.  It would require advanced modifications to your Agentry definitions and java code, and possibly BAPI code.  Not really something simple that we could walk you through here.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Shyam,

There isn't a documented set of steps related to this change.  You will need to make a number of configuraiton changes both in the Agentry and Java/ABAP layers to bundle the transactions together and submit to SAP as a single Materal Document.

--Bill

former_member199619
Participant
0 Kudos

Jason,

Can you please give some hints like where to make changes.

Shyam