cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason for rejection of my Post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had put forward a question asking difference between two terms "Directory" & "Repository". To my astonishment, I got a mail saying my post has been turned down by some SCN Moderator.

Can anybody help me out in knowing the possible reasons for such an action taken up by SCN Moderators..?

Regards

AAKASH CHOUDHURI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I that case, tell me the relevant space, where I can put up my question. I'm new to this system. Need your help. If possible, I welcome screenshots from you.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That can be better answered by you.. You are going to post a question, then you have to choose the relevant space for that.

Here is the document for all spaces in this community SCN Site Index

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't post anything abusive. I'm new to SAP & just wished to get my points clarified. Now if such things are notified to me, I don't know how to enrich my knowledge database.

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aakash,

its not a matter of abusive, actually if you will post in relevant forum then you will get answer precisely.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moderator has given the reason..

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aakash,

whenever you will ask any questions that are either basic questions or has been asked many times before , then your post will get rejected as there are many threads already exists for the same topic, what you should do is you can search first always for your queries and if not get any sufficient information then you can post,

However, you will get a message regarding your rejection, check in Actions Tab right side of your wall.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you searched in SCN about your query ?

Have you got any reason for rejection

Click Action - Notification, you will see the details reason.

May be the discussion is rejected for wrong forum..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for starting a communication thread Dev. I've attached a screenshot of my notifications. I cannot get the actual reason.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It has the reason..

As I have said you haven't posted you query in appropriate forum..

So this discussion was rejected..

Just go to the document

Choose appropriate forum for your discussion..

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you post some thread in a wrong forum and if somebody alerted that Space Moderator, that Moderator won't be able to move that directly to the right forum.  Either the Moderator has to Approve or Reject that thread.  If your post is approved, then it will appear in the forum where you posted originally and from there again, that Space Moderator should move to the respective forum.  On the other hand, if it is rejected, then it wont be visible to public.  That is how SCN will work.

G. Lakshmipathi