Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM - Portfolio Structure Graphic

larhes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

in PPM, Portfolio Structure view, I get a "messed up" screen when I select the Portfolio Structure Graphic. The output is supposed to be a graphical view of the structure of my portfolios, but I only see some fragmented graphics up in the left corner. I have the latest Java update installed, but still I see some errors in the Java log. The log file is attached.

Anyone seen something similar?

Thanks!

Br,

Lars

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

If your queries are answered, please close the thread by choosing the correct answer. If you have resolved your query on your own, then share with the community and choose your post as correct answer.

This helps members to know quickly the answers for the post for which they are searching.

Refer below blog for further details on closing the thread.

http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why

Regards,

Ravi

larhes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

this is still an issue, but as the customer has decided to put the project on hold for a while, we have not investigated any further.

As the system is not at the latest support pack, only on SP1, I think this is the first thing to consider if the project will continue later this year.

I'm happy to close this question, but there is a chance that it will be resolved in a few months and I will then of course share my findings.

Br,

Lars

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Thanks for the reply.

May be you can raise an OSS message to SAP to find out whether Support package is the issue.

Regards,
Ravi

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

This issue may be related to java..

Is your graphic view in PPM project is working fine?

If no, then which java(64 bit or 32bit) is installed on your system?

If you have installed 64bit java, then try with 32bit..it worked for me.

Note: You can post all your PPM queries in following SCN space to get replies from the all the experts.

SAP Portfolio and Project Management (SAP RPM, cProjects) and cFolders

Regards,

Ravi

larhes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

thanks for your input. The graphic view en PPM project is working fine, no issues. We have java 32 bit installed.

Br,

Lars

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Can you share the screenshot of the issue.

Regards,

Ravi

larhes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

please find a screenshot attached. Something is displayed, but with no structure. It seems like all buckets are bundled on top of each other.

Thanks 🙂

Lars

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Are you using NWBC- Desktop or HTML version?

If it NWBC destop which version & Support pack are you using?

Regards,

Ravi

larhes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

we're using NWBC 4.0 Desktop version. On the PPM side we are on 6.0. CPRXRPM, release 600/740. As the current SP-level is 0000 we will try to upgrade to the highest level and see if that can solve the problem.

Thanks,

Lars

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

It may be related to configuration issue also, just check whether the standard entries are available in configuration as per the note(Especially for 'PSA' object header type).

1652546 - JNet Exception: illegal node type dump displayed when accessing the Graphic Tab in the Por...

If the entries are available, then it may be some issue with repository access.. better to raise an OSS message with SAP.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Did you find a solution to this issue?