cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broker commission notifications should be turned off.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is a requirement that two Brokers (Rebate recipients) should not get any mail notifications i.e., once an output is triggered in billing(V3).

These two are the  brokers assigned to function B1 and there is an output condition record maintained(External Send),

If I remove the condition record then any of the broker assigned to partner function wont receive any mails but that is not the actual requirement. Only 2 brokers must be restricted from receiving any mail notifications.

And I see there is no any email address maintained in the Customer Master of the Broker.

Is there a config or master data change possible for this or a changes has to be made at the program level??

Kindly suggest

Regards,

Manjunath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just a thought..

Can you add Customer also as one of the condition in your condition tables of your output type---then you can try to control the output with Condition record maintenance.

Please update.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phanikumar,

Thanks for replying.Adding Customer to condition table and maintaining Condition record is the appropriate procedure to match the requirement I was asking I suppose.

There was a slight change to the requirement after I posted this.

When the broker wants the printed statements turned off, it means they want them sent via EDI instead. Initially this was not mentioned.

So there should be a change in master data.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to add this logic in your existing smart form being used for Billing.  Take the help of ABAPer and add this logic.

G. Lakshmipathi