cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between various Service Packs in GRC 10.0?

former_member144617
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know that what are the various Service pack available for GRC 10.0 (only for AC) , we are currently on SP 10 and no idea about the higher versions.

Please let me know the higher versions and the differences , pros and cons for the same.

Please share is someone have Any URL or  Document with the required information.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check the sap notes and support packages.

Each support package includes corrections, new functions, developments, etc.

It depends on your requirement if it makes sense to update or not. I am on SP13 and at the moment it does fullfil all my needs. So whether I update or not depends on the requirements I have from business. It is always possible to implement notes if you have errors.

Personally I recommend not to be first with a new support package as it always contains errors.

You can check the latest support package in PAM: http://service.sap.com/pam

Here an overview of the latest SP's for Access Control 10.0:

Regards,

Alessandro

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can navigate to Analytics and search for Access Control. Click version 10 and open tab "Support Pack Stacks".

Regards

Alessadnro

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member144617
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Alessandro,

You always be a great help for me..!!

former_member144617
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasant / Alessadnro, Still not able to check the details and fixes of the notes..i have opened the Master Note for SAP Access Control 10.0 - Support Pack 13 and find out many related /reference notes in the same, are these related notes is in the master note ....i mean if we apply this master note then all these related notes will automatically applied or we need to apply them individually.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes exactly - when you implement the master note all related are automatically implemented. It is also possible, as mentioned before, just to implement what you really need.

Also be aware that implementation of a new release requires testing of all your functions.

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check in swdc as well when you go to particular SP. you can check for details.. what notes these SP contains and what fixes are included in SP's

Prasant