cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domestic / International Trip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can we craete Domestic and International trip with the same Trip number.

The client has a scenario where the Employee can travel within the country first and then can go to another country on Businesss trip

EG: Employee base location is Texas, he travels on a Business trip to  Las vegas and from there he travels to London, so there is combination of Domestic & International Trip for the same trip

Can anyone please tell me how to capture this scenario , Client is using ESS to raise Travel Request/ expenses.

Thanks in Advance

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

For this you can utilize the additional destination option. In this you can enter number of additional destinations with in the particular trip duration. The combination of both domestic and international travel are possible according to your trip schema.

Regards,

Narayana

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

You can use the one schema for both domestic & international travel. As Narayana  said that  you can use additional destinations with in the particular trip duration.

By doing this, you may face problem to calculate per Diem. 

let me know if you need any help during your per diem  calculation;

Thanks

Anwar

arifwassem_khan
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Anwar,

I am experiencing the "double count" with the meals per diem for each additional destination day as well. For example if I have a trip from 21-26 (6 days) to Country Z and then stop-overs at two other countries X and Y for one day each, then the SAP TM will incorrectly calculate 8 days meals per diem in total. When I remove the Additional Destinations for countries x & y the SAP TM correctly calculates 6 days meals per diem.

I read your post 3520132 and I was wondering if you can elaborate more on the BADI: After_Trip_Settlement.

thank you

Arif Khan