cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Line Date Showing in future in Sales Order though the Stock is available in system on same date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Good Morning,

We have received an Incident where in the Sales Order during the ATP Check we do user is getting the future schedule line date in future as enclosed in the screen shot below. User has created the Sales Order on 12052014 for 7 line items. For the Line Item 7 the Stock is available in the system on same day but still after ATP Check the date is shown in future.

I wan to replicate the scenario in Quality to find the exact bug to fix the Issue but not able to replicate for same customer and material i am getting the current date as confirmed delivery date. please guide me if you can share some inputs so that i can go in right direct and fix the issue.

Please respond it is critical Issue.

Thanks,

Farhan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark and Deep,

Thanks for the replies. Answering to your qureies

Mark : The Unloading Point are not assigned I check. My concern is Sales Order is having 7 line items all in stock. Why only for this line item schedule line date is in future. for other 6 line items schedule line date is showing correctly in the day sales order was created. ATP check should be uniform why one for some materials behaving abnormally. I can share ther few examples of Sales Orders where schedule line date is showing in future same as this sales order but other materials too.

Deep : the Stock was available on 12th May. And for this material sales order was created after 12th may also it was working fine. Why only for this sales order showing futrue date. Do u want me to share other few examples i can share.

I tried creating multiple sales orders in quality but not able to replicate.

Please advice.

Thanks

Farhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any solutions you can share for the above Issue.

Thanks

Farhan.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Further you can check & compare few things:

1. Material Master - MRP2 - Scheduling, can you see In-house production, Planned Deliv. Time, GR Processing Time, Planning calendar & SchedMargin key
  2. Same way check & compare Material Master - MRP3 - Availability check & Tot. repl. lead time
  3. In addition to that compare Avail. check control config for checking rule A and Availability check as maintained in TCode OVZ9, where you have check without RLT(repl. lead time) indicator.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Many Thanks for the reply. I checked the Material details enclosed below. I think no problem for below they worked fine with same material in quality. I am trying all possible scenarios I could but still not getting success in fixing the issue or root cause. Any Idea how should we go about.

In-house production  0   days             Planned Deliv. Time  8   days

GR Processing Time   1   days             Planning calendar

Thanks,

Farhan

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How about "RLT"?

I believe RLT hold the key to this issue.

If that is not the case, then take help of ABAPer and  debug the same.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

in which tab it is i coudnt recall please guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry got it it is 0 days. how to proceed further.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To check the availability situation, you need to access transaction CO09. As this is a sales order, you need to access CO09 with checking rule "A" (unless it involves special stocks). So you need to access CO09 with the following parameters:

Material : 1000449864

Plant [Your Plant]

Checking Rule: A

In here, check the value in "Cumulative ATP Quantity". I assume it will show that there is no available quantity until 1st July (I suspect that 1st July may have been your end lead date).

After checking CO09, if you cannot understand ATP result, then please post 2 screenshots back here:

1) In schedule line, press shipping button and post screenshot of the dates .

2) Screenshot of CO09.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

Many Thanks for the reply. The Issue is not related to specific material. We have many cases of multiple sales orders with different material where scheduline date is in future and now we are going ahead with problem ticket we want to fix this bug and find the root cause. The User has already manually changed the Schedule line for that Sales Order and deliver it as these are urgent orders cant with hold them. Any Idea how should we go further to fix this Issue,

Thanks

Farhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

Please respond. This is important to fix it.

Thanks

Farhan

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer following post:

- Report Program SDRQCHCK  - Use SE38 to run the program

This post is based on report program SDRQCHCK, which assist you to understand how system determined scheduling dates according to duration after determining material availability date.

As requested, it would be helpful, if you provide screenshot to understand you current situation.

Thanks, JP

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have troubleshooted many issues like this and I am almost certain that this is not a bug. Probably, it is a mis-interpretation of the CO09 result. That is why it is crucial we see the CO09 screenshot illustrating your availability overview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

Many Thanks for the reply. I agree with what you have analysed. Here the question is not specific to one material and sales order we have faced issue. We have multiple sales orders with few materials showing future schedule line date. Can you share your inputs on this.

Anyways will share the CO09 screen shot for few sales orders with you in some time.

Thanks

Farhan.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can only guess based on the information you provided so far. Maybe one of the following is happening:

- All of these materials have the same values that result in an end lead date = 1st July. There is 0 available so this is the date that is being confirmed.

- You are using user exit EXIT_SAPLATPC_002 and changing the confirmed availability date in there

- There are a few items in your sales order, all belonging to the same delivery group. The system will extend the date out to the latest date for all items. EG. Item 1 available on 1st June, Item 2 available on June 10th. Item 1 & Item 2 belong to same delivery group. Then, item 1 is not available until June 10th. Check in Shipping Tab if items belong to same delivery group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All Experts,

Many Thanks for all the Inputs you have given.

Finally we have replicated the Issue in Quality 2 Days Back and Indeed it was great Achievement.

Finally We have given to Abaper to debug it find the root cause.

Let me summarise the actual Issue.

Issue : Sales Order Schedule Line showing future date for the Materials which are having Product Allocation even though the Stock is available and Allocation Qty also available in the PA Master Data we maintained..

We created one Sales Order for Line Item A and B. Line Item A is having Product Allocation. When we created Sales Order for both Line Item A and B we got Schedule Line Date as 13.06.2014. Then we Schedule the Re-Scheduling Job in V_V2 and check the effect. For Line Item A the Schedule Line Date got changed to 01.07.2014 and Line Item B it was same as before.

Would like to know is there any config setting at Schedule Line Level we have missed just want to cross check if there is any or something in Product Allocation Configuration.

Please refer screen shots below for more details of Sales Order before and after effect in Re-Scheduling.

Please provide your inputs on this.

Thanks,

Farhan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adding last fourth screen shot of Re-Scheduling to previous explanation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Any Clues or Hints to tackle above Issue. Any Config related or technical.

Thanks

Farhan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Farhan,

System show future date when in order creation date stock is not availble in plant , can you please check MB5B that 12th may 2014 quantity is in stock or not.

Regards,

Deep

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what MD04 does show ?

you would also check that sales order changes (Environment-Changes), may be someone caused that...

ask basis about the QA system refresh (and you don't need to replicate this issue)

good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Farhan,

Maybe it is not a bug. Let's try to check some of your data. Can you share if there is unloading points in the customer master data (general data) who orders the material?

Kind regards,

Mark