Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA40 making usage decision for 03 lots with rejected MIC also

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

QA40 is making Usage decision for 03 type lots having defects also and also for the lost having rejected MICs . can anybody explain why its so because SAP help has mentioned that for automatic UD there should be no rejected MIC .

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you are thinking about is QA10, not QA40.

QA40's criteria for making the UD is based upon the order status.  I.e. the three radio buttons in the screen, orders completed, technically complete and confirmed.

The idea is once one of these statuses is reached, you wouldn't have any more testing.  Also, it is not unusual to have out of spec results during in-process testing.  In many industries that would be the norm, not the exception as often times a step in the process has a test repeatedly perform until a certain result is achieved.  % water or % solids for instance.

03 lots also do not control stock.  So it's not as critical that tests be in spec at this point to perform the UD.

Craig

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Craig ,

Thanks for your response . By this should I consider that QA10 will consider only those lots which have all the accepted MICs and also QA10 doesn't work for 03 . Please correct if I am wrong .

REgards

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not believe QA10 will work for 03 lots but I can't say I've ever specifically tested to find out.

Craig

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.