cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cart stuck in "Awaiting approval" status because the cart creator has left the org

former_member130215
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

I have a cart created by a user ABC on 2nd may,2014. After this and before the cart got approved by approves, he left the organization. So now the situation is that although the approvers have approved the cart, but under the Follow on doc tab, the status is still appearing as awaiting approval.

In BBP_PD, the status is as follows,

HEADER I1015      Awaiting Approval
HEADER I1021      Created
HEADER I1038      Complete
HEADER I1106      Shopping cart ordered

The user ABC(cart creator and one who has left the org) now does not have any roles and once follow on doc for this cart are created it should be transferred to some other user XYZ. But this can be done only when follow on doc are generated.

I have already placed the user ABC to his original place in the org structure(PPOMA_BBP). DO I need to get ABC the roles which he previously had ?

Please let me know which job should i run to get this resolved.

Appreciate your quick help on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member130215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Happy to inform all that when I tried to run the function module BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER to transfer the cart again and it worked today. PR#********* is now created in the R3 system and is appearing under the follow on document tab of the cart.

Thanks all

former_member198566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

While placing back the same user in org structure please ensure that BP is same and then try to push the shopping cart using function module: BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER

Regards,

Abhishek

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use report available in note 1507030 to change cart requestor/goods recipient.
Basically you have to provide the old BP (who left the company) and a new BP (which will be the new document owner).

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you can try by running the FM BBP_PROCDOC_STATUS_CHANGE or maybe execute the transaction SWIA ( Workflow Admin) access your workitem and execute as administrator , and approve or reject .

hope this help !

Celeste

former_member130215
Participant
0 Kudos

Also, in bbp_pd , the goods recipient is ABC.