cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know the current Task/Job ID in which a request is waiting for

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Is there any table/view in IDM 7.2 that provides current task/job ID number a request is waiting for?

Even though the last completed phase of the request can be seen from admin UI that only shows the description of the completed steps but not the technical details like task ID/Job ID of the current step.

Knowing the current step/Job ID helps the admin a lot to directly go the step when the request is waiting for long/got failed etc..

Regards,

Venkata Bavirisetty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

You could just check the provisioning queue, or you might see what you're looking for in the audit table.

What kind of task are you tracking? Is there a PVO involved?

Thanks,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your response.

I read few articles in your blog couple of weeks before and they are very much informative.

The information provided in the provisioning queue just shows the task ID and no.of requests (without request nos) waiting in that task.

Basically the question I have mentioned in my previous post is not related to any specific task type. It is like using request no we wanted to know complete request history specially the current task (task ID) at which the request is waiting for.

Regards,

Venkata Bavirisetty

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkata,

I can see the task the request is waiting for in the IdM views idmv_value_basic and idmv_vallink_basic through the attribute MX_APPROVALS.

It looks like this:

STATUS=WAIT!!TASK=<2636>!!AUDITID=<134653962>!!APPROVER=<0>!!REASON=

This way you can at least see at which approval step the request is waiting at the moment. Did you mean something like that?

Regards,

Steffi.