Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New VAT Condition Type

former_member748874
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

There is a business requirement to add a VAT Condition type where user should be allowed to add the amount manually whatever it would be. I have created a condition type by copying standard conditon type which belongs to TAX category and kept the following settings

Condition Class - 'D' Taxes

Cal Type - 'A' Percentage

Cond.Catg - 'D' Taxes

Rounding Rule - ' ' Commercial.

Under Tab - Changes which can be made

Manual Entries - 'C' Manual entries has priority

Item Condt - Checked

Amount/Perc - Checked

Rest all settings same.

I added this condition type in the Pricing Procedure.

Problem is the TAX condition type is not populating automatically in Pricing Condition. Secondly the Condition Value field is disabled. If this will be disabled then how the User will enter the TAX manually. Third i would like to know which Account Key shoiuld be used.

Please help. I am working on Pricing for the first time.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello S K,

Change the setting of Manual Entries - 'C' Manual entries has priority to B - Automatic entry has priority.

Also it is really a Business requirements to enter Tax amount manually, whatever the amount may be? I think whatever may be the case, but VAT is generally fixed percentage on particular product / group of product.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member748874
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Jignesh. Situation is some what like this that the business needs an condition types where in they can enter some amount manually as per the VAT/TAX anything it could be. So i created the Conditon types - name as  - TAX where in i wanted to allow business to enter amount manually.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If that is the case,maintain tax condition records with that condition type in VK11 then when  you are creating sales order,that tax will come and if you want to change the percentage the change manually.

Note:Maintain pricing type as D-Copy pricing elements unchanged in VTFL and in that condition type make filed manual entries as automatic priority.

BR's,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

In that case you have to do two changes.

1 - Check the box Manual (Condition determined manually) in your pricing procedure

2 - Manual entries - C Manual entry has priority --> In your condition type

Then try to create the order and confirm.

Thanks

BR

MT

former_member748874
Participant
0 Kudos

But i have not maintained any Access Sequence. so it wont allow to maintain condition records. Can you provide your email, i will send the screen shots.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry on this.If you search in Google ,you will get N-number of sources on this to learn.

All the best from my side.

BR',

Naren

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.You have maintained field manual entries as manual entry has priority then how it would come automatically into sales order?

Please share this condition type settings in pricing procedure

2.Share screen shot of condition tab of sales order with that condition type

3.It is depends upon you because  there are many account keys related to tax like TX1,TX2 and TX3 etc. ( but what ever you are taking account keys in pricing procedure ,for them you have to maintain G/L's in OB40).

BR's,

Naren