Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message V50R 024 while doing a VL10G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I only could find a similar question on SCN without answer there

So here it is again: Sometimes, this error occurs while using VL10G on some orders by job, While testing manually, I also saw such message.

It seems like I was already modifying the order but I wasn't. It's like the first checks or the creation of the delivery block in some way the order and fail creating the delivery.

Anyone can advice me what indicator may block the creation or what may be wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Génia.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that unchecking the "Block" field for Delivery notes in transaction OVZ1 is the right action.

At least, the various locks stopped.

Génia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do refer the below OSS Note, which explains the exact situation for your query and solution.

1994313 - VL10: Error message V50R 024 not visible in transaction V_SA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mallinath,

Thank you for the reply.

The note describes why wouldn't I see the error in V_SA. My issue is more about why an order is getting blocked during delivery attempt when I am not modifiyng it (and no one else does).

The VL10 seems to block the order and it's delivery creation in same time...

Kind regards,

Génia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I saw this OSS Note but bit older , do please check if it can be useful for your support package.

350611 - VL10: Block on predecessor lost after delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Unfortunately it still doesn't help me. The issue is that I can't create properly the delivery, the note describes why I would have mutiple deliveries... I also checked for OSS notes but the only one I saw says that I may block an order in va02 or me22.

Génia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya even i checked which explains the issue might be blocking of PO or SO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also modified the custo for lock types in OVZ1/OVZ2 for deliveries but the result is still the same...

Génia.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you search for OSS notes, then try it several times, it appears to me that not each server has the full content. I just executed a search and did not find any note, while you said you had found one. So I tried again with a new login, and oh surprise, I could even get 5:

OSS note 1926296 - STO lock prevents automatic delivery creation

looks promising and it explains some background to the locks.

The others are 633038, 1617747, 1994313 and 597000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the advice Jürgen about notes searching.

I will update the post when we'll solve the issue.

Best regards,

Génia.