cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing quantity greater than delivery quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

I faced the issue: billing quantity greater than delivery quantity. the example is:

sales order quantity: 12BT

delivery quantity:       12BT

when I do VF01 and reference to the delivery to create billing, after release billing to accounting, i found the billing quantity is 48BT.

what's the reason? I also checked the production system, in the past 3 years, we have 10000 billing and only happened one case in this month.

we did not do any configuration change and we used the standard: F2 invoice type and delivery type is LF

attached detail document flow to showed the real case.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Very strange--can you please share the screen shot of VTFL--billing qty at item level...

Also what was the billing relevance assigned for your item category???(VOV7 screen shot)

any changes-- you observed in change log after completion of sales cycle at sales order level???

(it is just my guess---might be created order for 48Qty--done partial delivery for 12--but billed based on order 48 qty through order relevant billing--after completion of cycle-- changed the order Qty at sales order from 48 to 12)

Here i think line item number cannot create any confusion...

as i can see you allowed the line item number from order to delivery, but not from delivery to billing.

Just i tried by keeping order rel billing--so after billing, the order qty field will go for display at sales order level---is this happening in your case??

Pl update..

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Line Item in Sale Order shows 50 whereas, the billing document shows 275.  Please recheck the document flow from VA02 / VA03

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yang,

this is probably a dumb question... have you check the document flow from the invoice? any possibility that multiple delivery documents got combined into the invoice?