cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR trigger for change position issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody

I have already configured HR trigger for new hire and it works well.

Just faced problem with triggering position change.

Rules satisfied; action ID is LOC1 for employee ID XXXXXXXX

But then i receive such a message in SLG1:

A user must be assigned to employee ID XXXXXXX

I guess i need to trigger USRID parameter(like in New Hire) for change position, but dunno how to do it.

When i do New Hire it auutomatically triggers.

Maybe there are some transaction to add USRID for other Infotypes

For information:

For New Hire and Change position we use different infotypes.

Thank you for your help.

Also i ve checked the notes

This notes describe the problem but not valid for our system - 1856144 1970860 - Valid To date of users not getting captured in the HR trigger request for Separation proce...http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1856144

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

Did you add position in action and try to create a rule for it. After doing thid whenever there is a change in position is defined in PA30 for the user, the condition will get satisfied in ARM action and then it will trigger the acceaa request for the respective changesbto be made.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet Pls explain your comment " add position in action & create a rule for it" also we can change the position of an employee only in PA40 tcode, PA30 we can only maintain different infotypes ex: sys id, email id.. i tried applying the note mentioned by Ivan but the note couldnt be installed successfully.. Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ivan Did you manage to resolve this issue?i am also facing the same issue for change position for a user. my GRC version is 10.1 Support pack 6. Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Kamaraju

I solved that problem, but i cant say what exactly helped.

I ve implemented lots of notes, packs, then we added custom code to FM because of our HR system infotypes and our requierements.

With best regards, Ivan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

Gald to know that your issue has been resolved.

Kindly let us know the notes which you implemented and all other activity whcih you did to rectify the issue. This will be help to community.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Ameet.

Dont think that it will be helpful, but still if u ask,,,

1970860 - Valid To date of users not getting captured in the HR trigger request for Separation proce...

I have taken the note i ve mentioned for Z_development. We are using different infotypes in our HR system for some actions, so i have to do Z anyway.

Ivan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your response.

But, these notes are for different issues. As you posted this thread, the concern was with the position change is not working with HR triggers.

So, if you could search again and share the relevant notes, will be really helpful to the community.

Thanks,
Ameet