cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item PO should disply in the report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the business requriement i need to display the line item PO discritpion into the  report.

Currently we have one existing Z report and we are developing new Z reprot by copying that exisitng report by adding the line field.

The PO number field is same for both header and line item ( the reason could be since header PO number header data which is copied to all the line items). the field name for both is VBKD-BSTKD

Sales order:

we have developed one new Z report as per the above requirement, below is the output of it. it is showing both line items are HEADER PO only. But our requriement it should display the 2nd line item as ITEM PO1 which was manually changed by the user in sales order.

So what is the field and table i should give to the ABAP er so that it would display the line item PO details of Sales order into the report.

Please let me know if you need any further details?

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You also need to validate POSNR from VBKD in that report.  For Header, it would be blank and at item level, you can see  10, 20 etc.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi Sir,

Thanks for your reply. Could you please let me know how exactly i need to mention the logic to ABAPer.

I can see two fields are giving from VBKD table with line item wise it is displaying.

1. BSTKD

2. BSTKD_M

thanks,

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Adding onto Lakshmipathi's answer-

In your Z report tell your abaper to

- pass the document number (VBELN) along with the Item number (POSNR) into VBKD and obtain the corresponding PO Number (BSTKD) for that line item.

- In your case pass the order number = VBELN= XXX along with item number- POSNR = 20 into VBKD and this will fetch the value ITEM PO1

At the header level obviously the item number will be blank, Just write this logic in a functional spec document and give it to your ABAPer, he should easily be able to make the change

Thanks,
Ravin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for both, its fetching the value