cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set SU01 LicenceData - Contractual user type ID

Former Member

Hi,

I set some SU01 parameters succesfully (Thanks to Steffi and Tero), now I am looking how to set also the SU01's LicenceData, I found all the corresponding MX_ Attributes in:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0fb8d98-02e8-2d10-4ca2-81461ad4a...

-->

Alphabetical list of non-ABAP attributes - Section

But I cannot find any MX attribute wich makes reference to the "Contractual User type ID" ?

Many thanks for your help,

Mia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mia,

I had pasted a screenshot from our "CreateABAPUser"-pass, but then I noticed that we use custom attributes, not "MX_". I checked in the standard passes for create and update and didn't find lines for licence-provisioning, so I think you need to create the attributes yourself and add them to the create- und update-passes for the ABAP-systems.

Our "UpdateABAPUser"-pass looks like this for the license:

UClassLicType is the user-type. 

Regards,

Steffi.

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Steffi Warnecke wrote:

UClassLicType is the user-type. 

The license is just a number. You can see the license types in table TUTYPNOW in your ABAP-system. Pass the numeric value in the Create/ModifyABAPUser field UClassLicType like in the example above but with the comment removed. How to figure out the license type per user and whether you need to store it as user attribute or pass default value is another thing..

regards, Tero

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Hello Mia,

we set the "Contractual User type ID" directly with transcation USMM. But be carefully wiht own types, because this data are necessary for SAP System Measurement... I think you can only use types that defined in your SAP software license contract. The possible "User types" depends to the price list you have marked as "activ" in transcation USMM, Tab "Price lists".

Regards, Michael

Former Member

Hello Mia

you need to define it in transcation USMM ... where  a list of user types is defined...

Follow like this

USMM --> User types tab --> select the user type by checking the check-box

now when you see Tcode SU01, then you can able to see the contractual type id..

Hope this helps.. in case of doubt , please revert

reg

Kolakaluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all, my problem is resolved