Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned Order Transfer from APO to R/3

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi team,

The planned orders are created in APO after heuristics run. Then the planned orders are transferred to R/3. After receveing the planned order from APO to R/3, i am converting the planned order to production order in R/3.

I have a below scenario. Assume that, i have the demand of 10 qty (Planned Independent Requirements-PIR) & the planned order is generated with quantity 10 to cover the PIR. I have converted the entire planned order quantity 10 as production order. Now the production order qty is 10 in R/3. Now i have reduced the production order qty as 8 in R/3. Then if the heuristics is executed in APO again, will i get another planned order with quantity 2 to balance the reduced qty in R/3 (10 - 8 = 2)?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

It is recommended to convert the SNP created planned orders to production order in APO and send to R/3 rather sending the planned order to R/3 and converting those to production order there. This is recommended to keep the scheduling dates of orders in sync between APO and R/3.

As per your scenario, you have converted the production order in R/3 and changed the quantity. In this case also, the changed production order qty in R/3 will immediately reflect in APO if then integration model for production order is active.

In your case, in the next SNP planning run this order (prod order of 😎 will be considered as fixed and a new planned order of 2 (demand of 10 - prod order of 😎 will be created.

Regards,

Umesh

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Sk SK,

yes that true, It'll calculate as per the net requirement calculation rule . and will create a receipts.

Regards

Debashis

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is that mean that after changing the production order qty in R/3, the same will be automatically transferred to APO so that the new planned order will be created during next heuristics run?

Thanks

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Sk,

Yes the changed quantity of production order will move to APO. Just Check whether your IM for Production order is active or not ..

Regards

Debahsis