SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget consumption on PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PO created with commitment budget during the fiscal year but still it is open in year end , by mistake that PO open commitment budget does not carried forward to next year, further activity done against that PO like MIGO and MIRO in current year. problem is same PO again budget consumed in current FY available budget where commitment budget is in previous FY and PO final closed.

How to restrict the  MIGO and MIRO activities of this types of PO created previous year where there are no commitment carry forward to current FY??

Regards,

Rabin.

6 REPLIES 6

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Restriction of such activities is done by default if you use FM profile, which applies PBET. If the tracking, though, is on annual basis, there will be no restriction for the action you have described. You can block it yourself via user-exit either in MM or in FM. In FM, you can try this one, for example, SAPLFMOI (EXIT_SAPLFMOI_006).

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I have assigned status profile FM000001 to FM area,assigned update profile to FM area is 000102, but system display error message during processing "733 No status yet maintained in fiscal year".

Regards,

Rabin

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why status profile? I was talking about update profile...000102 is not PBET.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

This is not working, i have assigned update profile to FM area but old PO  processed in current financial year without carry forward.

Regards.

Rabin.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As could be seen from your message, it is 'Fiscal Year Based' and not 'Periodic Based' (PBET). Only PBET would require carry-forward. However, please, keep in mind, that switching PBET has certain consequences. For example, you won't be able to switch it off. For more info, you can consult help.sap.com.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Activation of PBET is not possible, i will try with user-exit.

Regards,

Rabin.