Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

İnvoice correction request

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all ;

I want to implement standart invoice correction request process but i get a error vp199 'no customer master master data for sold to party'. But also, i have a customer master record so i create standart sales order.

These are configuration steps :

1- Copy sales document type RK to ZRK.

2- I use standart item categories L2N , G2N.

3- I checked item category assignment.

I can not see any incomplete configuration step.

I finish standart sales process like belowed .

I refer invoice 94797026 to create invoice correction request with document type ZRK when i get belowed message.

I checked customer master data and i see sold to party in standart sales order.

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mehmet Ozgur Unal

I didn't see all the screen shots you shared but from your question I have a suggestion that why don't you check with standard document RK? Just assign sales area to RK and maintain pricing procedure determiination and test for RK. F2 to RK should work in standard.After this you can cross verify everything you have done with standard settings.

Thank$

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try your suggestion and i get error so i do not have AG partner in invoice for this reason i do not fill vbak-kunnr.

Today, i try fill copy control rule f2 to rk.

Another way, i can fill invoice header with delivery partner.

Regards.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I didnt get you. You mean to say you don't have Sold to party in your original invoice which you are using as reference document for ZRK?

Thank$

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I want to process standart price correction request , but i get an error in VA01 with sales order type 'ZRK' or 'RK'. Because, sold to party is mandatory which i can not copy from invoice.

How can i copy 'AG' partner from invoice header ?

Regards.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

System copies it in standard. I have just tested and I have no issue. My billing document header partners are in following screen.

And my RK document's partners are as follows. Can you share yours?

Thank$

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM ;

I share my invoice header details.

I do not have sold to party. What is your advise ?

If i fill sold to party in invoice header , is it cause to invoice splitting ? I do not prefer invoice splitting for this reason.

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ;

I solve the problem that is related with copy control rule routine.

I revised 'bill header partner' = 003 routine like belowed which provide me partner role 'AG' to sales order header.

LOOP AT CVBPA WHERE PARVW = 'WE'or PARVW = 'AG'.

XVBPA = CVBPA.

XVBPA-VBELN = VBAK-VBELN.

CLEAR XVBPA-POSNR.

XVBPA-UPDKZ = UPDKZ_NEW.

APPEND XVBPA.

EXIT.

ENDLOOP.

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sold to party is always there in invoice in standard. In your case I dont know why it is not there and if its not there then it was the only solution which you have done by yourself. In copy control routine system checks for sold to party and you have to bypass that check. Good to see that your issue is resolved

Thank$

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM;

Our company did not prefer standart , i hope that it is revised for preventing of invoice splitting. In Turkey, market customers have a lot of shop that they want to get invoices to only payer.

I wish, copy control have all partners...

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check your Partner Determination configuration and let me know for any discrepancies. Also please check the Copy control settings.

Regards

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj K ;

I checked copy control settings and partner determination configurations like belowed.

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ;

I hope that problem is related with partner determaination ...

I can not see AG 'Sold to party' in invoice after that we copy invoice header to sales order header. However, 'AG' partner is mandatory in our sales process ....

How can i solve this ? Can i fill AG in sales order with copy routine ?

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal