cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with multiple condition type for VAT &CST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Gurus,

pl. suggest  the procedure for the following problem.we configured  seperate  pricing procedures for our product material and scrap material.We have configured same condition types for VAT(ie.condition type:ZVAT) and CST(cond type:ZCST), in both pricing procedures. Now We want to maintain  seperate condition types for VAT and CST for pricing procedure for Product material and Scrap material. I have created two new condition types for scrap sales ZSCT- cst for scrap and ZSVT-vat for scrap by copying the same from existing conditions ZCST & ZVAT, and the same is included in the scrap pricing procedure. And also maintained OB40,OBCN,OVK1,OVK3,OVK4, FTXP,FV11 and VK11.

now I am facing the following problems.

1. while creating the Material master & customer master, in tax category sub screen all conditions i.e. conditions defined for  product material( ZCST,ZVAT) and defined for scrap material (ZSCT, ZSVT) displaying and these are compulsory fields.

2. While creating the sale order for scrap material, system is considering the TAX classes from ZVAT/ ZCST (defined for product material) and taking the condition value from the condition type ZSVT/ ZSCT with the TAX class values of  ZVAT/ZCST.

Now I would like to know is there any procedure  to assign the Material type and Customer  Account group to Tax category.

Thanks & Regards

sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

The Access Sequence Assigned to your New Condition types ie, ZSCT and ZSVT are same as the Previous Condition type ZVAT and ZCST.

After Adding new condition type in the Tax category in the Masters you have to take care of the Sequence of the Condition type.

If ZSCT and ZSVT is on the 3rd and 4th number in the masters the Condition table you are using in the access sequence should have fields  Taxclassification3-Customer and taxclassification3- material. For ZSCT

Likewise Taxclassification4-Customer and taxclassification4- material. For ZSVT

Please add New Condition table in the access sequence with the required Field

And next when you are maintaining the condition record for say ZSCT you will have to maintain condition record for the condition table which has Taxclassification3-Customer and taxclassification3.

In Document the values will be flown correctly after changing this.

Hope I have Solved your Query.

If any Doubt please revert.

Regards,

Rohit Dongre