Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transport request main task releasing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Environment is Linux, ECC5.0, Two system landscape,

I have problem with Transport Request task releasing when I am going to release the subtask that willbe released success fully when I am trying to releasing the main task that task is not released and at that time the system wil hang( mesg on the status bar is tp is connected success fully) thats it we wait for long time then also that looks thats only no log will be generating in usr/sap/trans/log there will be a log on this one that log is

WARNING:/usr/sap/trans/tmp/<username.LOS>is already in use (10), I'm waiting 3 sec(20070326124305). My name:pid 7265 on test(sd1adm)

after saw the this mesg I kill the 7265 pid then also same proablem.

I change the ownet of the request then the request is released but not uppeard in the import que. whn i am trying to import in que as manually that will appear in que but not importing when i press the import button the error is tp error 0203.

I check the both users authorizations also bothe authorizations also same then why it wil happening ???

then I check the nfc also that service also running ok the six services are 1.off 2.off 3.on 4. on 5.on 6.off.

I mount the trans dir also the mounting points also ok tms configuration is also ok

wt can i do plz help me with ur valuable suggessions

Thankyou

Ranjith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member618758
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjith,

This is usually because the tp transport buffer lock file remains locked by the

operating system (OS).

You should be able to move or delete this file from the DIR_TRANS/tmp dir.

After that the tp should run fine after.

Thanks,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Thanx, Thankyou very much.

I solved the releasing problem with ur valuable suggession.

Regards

Ranjith

Answers (0)