Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document flow query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This query is regarding document flow updating:

If we observe Update document flow check is only available in VTLA-ITEM, but it is not available in none of copy controls.

My doubt is how delivery to invoice is updating in doc.flow,

How Sales order to invoice(If invoice is created w.r.t sales order), how this updating??

VTAA,VTFF...how these document flow are updating??

Any suggestion on doubt please...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

on item level the same story for VTAA :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PPIO,

Thanks for correction.

What about VTFL, VTFF?? Can you suggest..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

The Copy control setting in VTAA is just an option provided for controlling the document flow. For rest of them it becomes mandatory / required for understanding the process flow with respect to the transactions - so it might be in the underlying code and left to us to control in the configuration of copy control.

Hope you are checking this for your understanding, if otherwise like for any specific requirement please let me know.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajk,

Yes, actually I have faced an issue with an invoice.

For one particular invoice status showing as cancelled, but the same has not updated in the document flow.  VTFF is maintained same and this was happened with only one invoice.

If I see from the cancelled invoice I am able to see the doc.flow, but not from the parent invoice  nor so or delivery.

In my analysis I found that there are no check buttons for doc.flow for VTFL,VTFF and got a doubt and posted the same here to clarify my doubt.

I have checked in cdhdr,cdpos...etc change logs...but not succeeded...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally, if you generate a billing document with reference to sale order (though delivery is PGId), then in document flow, if you check for delivery, system wont show the billing reference.  Instead you need to check with sale order reference.

G. Lakshmipathi