cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS_NULL_REFERENCE dump for RLMENU exit action

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are building ITS service for LM01 tcode  which calls some custom screens too.

On clicking 'EXIT' command , Leave program command is executed from the custom screen resulting in dump in ST22.In the ITS service it gives web page not found error .

I have generated system exit 40 and single transaction parameter is not defined in my service.

Not sure how do we handle this error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for responding Oisin.

My issue is resolved.

Solution was I re-generated all templates with generating style Mobile devices(No HTML tables) .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kaveri,

Has a Custom Exit HTML template been developed for this EXIT?

You can define the Logoff Page in service SICF for thie ITS Service that is to call the LM01 tcode.

Useful note:

1777513 - WebGUI logoff does not work

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for responding Oisin. Your note was helpful.

I have generated templates for custom screen.

Can you please let me know how do we generate template for custom exit ?

Also we are in SAP BASIS 740 and below are the templates generated for my service along with custom screens.

Here in ITS service when LEAVE PROGRAM is called , it is not finding any template to navigate where as when I navigate through 'exit ' in RLMENU(LM01) from SAP GUI, it goes to main menu of RLMENU .

I want to know if I am missing any templates of system exit .

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kaveri,

Sorry my last post was not that coherent. What I meant by a Custom Exit "HTML template" - was there a specific HTML "Logoff" page created to redirect user's on a logoff event.

I would recommend to add the parameter

~sources ZZ_SPX_RFMENU, itsmobile

and delete the parameter (even though it is deactivated)

~generatedynpro 0

I believe you might have a bug here. What SAP BASIS 740 and Kernel are you using here?

Have you also tested the logoff "function key" via the SAPGUI and the ITSMobile Service. Via the browser does it also generate the dump in ST22? Can the relevant sections of the dump be included in this thread?

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP BASIS and KERNEL release is 740.

I tried deletion and addition of parameter as mentioned above .I am still getting the same dump.

Regarding log off, it working in both ITS and GUI without any dump.

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kaveri,

Can the dump be posted? as well as the exact SAP BASIS and KERNEL 740 release? I.E the patch and Support Pack details.

Regards,

Oisin