Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role Import - Issue

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a Logical System Group for ECC. Now this group has 3 connectors.

I am uploading the roles into GRC system from one of the 3 connectors defined under logical system group.

I downloaded the Role authorization file and Role attributes file from target system and updated with required details.

I imported these roles into GRC 10 by selecting below options.

Roles are imported without any issues. But when I open the role i can see that my role has all the connectors attached to it which are part of ECC logical system group as shown below.

I have maintained all the roles status as"DEV" so as to not allow them to be available during access request creation. Now issue is the roles which belongs to 200 client are not coming when I search for during access request creation as I disabled them. But my connector 200 is added to all other roles which belongs to connectors 10 and 100.

When i search for roles with connector 200, I am now getting the roles from other connectors.

My requirement is though i upload roles against logical group, role should be tagged only to connector to which it belongs and not to all the connectors in that logical group.

Am I doing anything wrong here ? Please help.

Regards,

Sai.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

roles are uploaded to specified environment.

You can select in which systems role will be available to select in access request.

Try to upload template with three records for every role. Every record should have "Overwrite" set to "Y". Only difference will be in system and provisioning columns. See attached screen.

Regards,

Rafal