cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange behavior in Bean xxxxx not found on host xxxxx, ProgId =myprogramid: Object not found in lookup of xxxxx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am new in PI and trying to run RFC to SOAP scenario in PI 7.3. I have completed all the configuration using SAPTechnical.COM - Scenario on RFC to SOAP. But when I am testing it like

CALL FUNCTION 'ZSEND_SMS' destination  'SAPSLDAPI' 

EXPORTING

EMAILADDRESS          = mailid

MOBIEL                = mobile

MESSAGE               = message

IMPORTING

FROMMAILADDRESS       = mail

FROMBOBILENO          = fmobile

PROVIDER              = provide

STATE                 state

STATUS                = status    .

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT'

EXPORTING

WAIT          = 'X'.

Then it give me problem like this

======> Bean ZSEND_SMS not found on host xxxxx, ProgId =myprogramid: Object not found in lookup of ZSEND_SMS.

ABAP Programm: ZSENDSMS (Transaction: SE38)

Called function module: ZSEND_SMS

User: xxxxx (Client: xxx)

Destination: SAPSLDAPI (Handle: 1, DtConId: F1DDEBE3BEBFF1B997A700155D659F01, DtConCnt: 1, ConvId: 90923891,{F1DDEBE3-BEBF-F1BA-97A7-00155D659F01})

EPP RootContextId: 00155D659F011ED3BAF995F9A133F7A7, ConnectionId: 00000000000000000000000000000000, ConnectionCnt: 0

EPP TransactionId: F1DDEBE3BEBFF1B797A700155D659F01

I have searched the same error many time and according to blogs I have checked following many time.

1. My RFC connection in SM59 working properly.

2. Program Id i.e myprogramid in both SM59 and in RFC adapter are same

3. In Integration Builder, I have run test configuration and  there is no problem.

4. I am using unique program id in Communication channel

There is a strange behavior when I am testing this scenario. The above problem not come regularly. When I refresh full cache it removed and RFC work properly but again second time when I run RFC it gives me same error even if I again call SXI_CACHE. There is no problem in network.

Can any one tell me why this happening??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep

I don't you should be using RFC destination SAPSLDAPI - that is a destination to SLD.

To get your sender RFC channel to work correctly, you need to follow the steps below in order:-

i) create the sender RFC channel in PI, you can give an arbitrary name for the Program ID. Make sure the gateway host is based on your ECC sender system and not PI

ii) login to your ECC sender system, execute transaction SMGW. Check that the program ID you used in step i is listed as a registered server program in the gateway

iii) in SM59 of the sender ECC system, create an RFC destination (do not use SAPSLDAPI), of type T (TCP/IP) with the same gateway and program ID as step i

Make sure that you create and activate the sender RFC channel BEFORE you create the RFC destination.

Step ii is important to verify that the program was registered correctly.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee,

Thanks for quick response.

As per Step 1 I have already created sender RFC channel in PI and give same program id.My RFC channel is activated

As per step 2 my program id is displaying in TCode SMGW

I don't understand step no 3. In current I have created RFC destination SAPSLDAPI of connection type T and set program id  as 'myprogramid'. You said that don't use  SAPSLDAPI but in may blogs every one said to use this Destinaction.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep

I am not sure which blog you are referring to that suggests usage of that RFC name. Please refer to the help sap link below that describes the usage of that RFC

Creating RFC Destinations in the ABAP and Java Environments (SAP Library - Configuration of Usage Ty...

The RFC destination SAPSLDAPI is required for the connection to the SLD. It is used by the ABAP API.

That is a special RFC name reserved by SAP for connection to SLD.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee,

I have already configure JCO provider as per given link. According to you step no 3 I created a new RFC Destination(rfc name is NEWRFC) of type T with the same gateway and program ID(program id differ from program id in SAPSLDAPI). My new program id is 'myprogramid2'

Register this new program id in JCO provider and also mention it in RFC Channel. Activate it.

Refresh Cache using SXI_CACHE. Run FM with new RFC Destinaction(NEWRFC)

but showing same problem

Bean ZSEND_SMS not found on host xxxxxx, ProgId =myprogramid2

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep

AFAIK, the program ID does not need to be registered in the JCO provider. Also, you need to activate the sender channel BEFORE you create the NEWRFC destination?

Can you please try steps i, ii, iii IN SEQUENCE - please try it out with a new program ID, i.e. myprogramid3?

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

very very very thanks to you Mr. Eng Swee. My problem solved now.

Answers (0)