cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping users in the SCC for a native app in android .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could someone indicate how users realize mapping from the SCC and

captured in a native application for Android .. any guide that they can recommend?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Could someone indicate how users realize mapping from the SCC and

captured in a native application for Android

Do you want to know how to register user in SCC for native android app? Can you please share some more points regarding your query? BTW, what kind of app you are developing? OData native or MBO based app?

Meanwhile, can you look at

Rgrds,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if what I want is to register users in the SCC and then make the call from my native app.

The application is based on MBOs.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are looking for automatic registration of users from mobile without creating a user in SCC you can do that by creating a specific security profile (ex, , SyBooks Online) and deploying the MBO package to that profile. Let me know what is the requirement ?

Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The idea is to register users from the SCC .. and then make the call from the native app for android .. like I should perform this procedure?

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What do you mean when you say "idea is to register users from scc"?

Are you pointing for manual registration? Please share more points.

Rgrds,

JK

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In a production system you should configure a pre-configured security feature,ex. SAPSSO or LDAP  or Certificate security provider etc. If you go with LDAP you can create users in the LDAP repository and those users can register to SCC from mobile.

Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

what I mean is that I can not perform user authentication by SCC for native apps?

I can only do for SAPSSO or LDAP to native apps?

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you share the steps what all you have done? Would be easy to understand your problem if you can put some relevant screen shots.

Rgrds,

JK

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can. And that recommended in production. For example if you implement SAPSSO   the native app, user has to provide his SAP credentials from mobile that will do an authentication with SAP server and a user is automatically registered in SCC if the authentication is successful.

Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much ... finally have some guidance?

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are looking for SAP login from app you can follow these discussions,

The above discussions are based on HWC app but the HTTPAuthenticationLoginModule configuration is same for both native and hybrid apps. There is no code change in Android. Only change that needed is in MBOs: you need to keep the MBO credentials dynamic and the MBO has to be deployed to this newly created profile.

Midhun VP