Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file CC issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

let me explain the case:

file will come as leading zero's or leading spaces and level as key field under Header to identify header, detail sections.

i'm done with configuration in FCC for leading space by putting (key value) Level as "    1" and PI is converting and xml shows as "Level=0"

however when i did same FCC for leading zero's as "00001" and PI is converting xml as "LEvel=00000".

note : target having one header so i did some logic in PI.

however FCC parameters as

Header,1,HEader,1 . ( for 2 cases  )

i've 2 issues here. am not able to generate Header section if its leading zero's and xml conversion for level is similar to the field whcih is passing by ERP, but with leading spaces its creating header and level as "0" truncating all spaces.

Is my configuration is wrong or what might be the issue with leading zero's as PI is converting XML similar to source value.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

my issue was when leading spaces are coming its generating header and if file comes with leading zero's its failing to create header. i tried with the same file with leading spaces by replacing spaces to zero's manually and processed then header is generating thats why.

is there any option to use hexa decimal code for zero,space if pelase provide?

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

You can use "NameA.fieldContentFormatting =  nothing" that may help you

for more information plz check

Converting File Content in a Sender Adapter (SAP Library - Partner Connectivity Kit)

Regards

GB

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cam to know spaces will truncate automatically when XML structure created by PI,however my main issue with header structure generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've used your option however its generating header for leading zero's file.

but leading spaces is failing.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi aman,

If key field matches then it will create the header.

if it is truncating, you can take care of it in mapping using udf/std function.

still i am not clear about your requirement..