Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QRFC_SYSTEM_DUMP

former_member235717
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a Proxy to File scenario. This runs daily with the file size more than 35MB, due to which we are getting time out issue in PI frequently .

Here is the error message:

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">QRFC_SYSTEM_DUMP</SAP:Code>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>A short dump occurred while executing a message in qRFC queue Runtime Error: Time limit exceeded.

Please suggest a better way to avoid this dump.

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

Please check the below discussion

regards,

Harish

former_member235717
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish, Thanks for the response.

However, in my case the problem is handling huge file in receiver side. If the scenario is Sender File adapter we can go with Splitting the messages. Here we don't have this option in receiver file adapter, is there any other way we can handle this huge file?

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

Can you please provide more details about your scenario? You have sender file adapter without content conversion and receiver file adapter details.

If you are just transfering the file without any change then use chunk mode. refer the below blog

regards,

Harish

former_member235717
Participant
0 Kudos

In my scenario, there is no Sender File adapter. This is Proxy to File. So I only have receiver File adapter. Data is coming flowing from ECC to PI .

There is no issue in messages flowing from ECC to PI, but in PI it is resulting in timeout since the file is huge and PI couldn't handle this.